People do it every year, me included. Last year? I didn't, but this year? I am on it. I am SOOOOO on it! LOL
You see, I have a lot I want to accomplish this next year. Here are few...
1. Healthy life style change. See, I was careful not to say that dreadful word "DIET" cause the minute that "word" comes into play you are sure to fail. At least I do. All the time. ALL THE TIME. Anywho, I am determined to make THIS time different. Yesirree!! Wanna know why? Because I am 37. Because my biological clock is TICKING...LOUDLY!!! And because, because my 20 year reunion is this year. YIKES!
Where the heck did the last 20 years go? Not that I plan on going to the reunion or anything (still haven't decided) but it has been 20 YEARS since I graduated. And to look like I do now? Hell no. Nah uh, not having it anymore. Nope. No way, no how!!
2. I am determined to get PUBLISHED this year. I submitted a couple of things last year but nothing. This year? This year is MY year! I am going to make things happen. I refuse to give up. GO ME!!! <-- that is me pumping myself up! LOL
3. I am going to spend QUALITY time with my family. All of them. Including my husband. I am determined to take a MUCH needed trip to CA & NV since my wonderful family ALWAYS comes to see us. (See Dad, I am totally with you on this!! LOL) Countless times they have made the 13 hour drive to AZ, it is high time we make our way up there.
4. I am going to floss my teeth more. My dental hygenist will be so proud! LOL
5. I am going to cook more. I LOVE to cook/bake, there is something so relaxing about it. So why aren't I cooking more? Right? RIGHT! I SHOULD be in the kitchen, slaving over a hot stove...whipping up some "healthy" eats. YAH! That is what I am talking about. STAY OUT OF THE DRIVE THRU BAKER!!!
6. I am going to lasso our finances and whip my husband & I into shape. Why do I feel the need to have every new stamp? Why must my husband want a new laptop or computer every 3-6 months? NO MORE! I am putting my foot down. Things are going to change around here.
7. I am going to figure out a way to make myself feel better about work. Not sure how I am going to accomplish this but I am definitely going to be more open minded about it.
WOW!! 7 things? That seems like a lot. I better stop there. My Sis was telling me not to get to crazy with all the things I wanted to accomplish. I think she was trying to tell me to take baby steps. Got to love her! So on that note, I think that's a wrap.
NOPE! Wait! I have one more (sorry Pancho, I HAVE to add one more!)...
8. I am going to do my best to comment on other peoples blogs more. I know how much I love to hear from all of you so perhaps I ought to do the same?? Crazy, I know. LOL
So there you have it. My EIGHT things I want to accomplish this year. WHEW! I better get busy! LOL
Hope you all have a SAFE and WONDERFUL New Years tonight!!